WELCOME TO MY BLOG...WELCOME, FRIEND...

Welcome to this fun, flowery experience in the land of words, friendship and all things creative !!!
Photobucket





THE FELLOWSHIP

 

Photobucket

ADMINISTRATOR

GROUP; CREATIONS of BEAUTY

CARLA'S VIDEOS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FIVE BUCKS FOR PETROL

A quarter. That's what I used to pay.

Per gallon, Back in high school days.

I took a snapshot on vacation, outraged

that seventy-five cents a gallon would be paid.

Oh my, please, please, please, i repent; i relent;

my last four dollars just got spent

on what i used to get for seventy-five cents !!!

This summer they say, we'll pay five bucks

We citizens are out of luck, minus pluck:

"Highway robbery?"

Quite literally!!!

p.s. I just got a coupon for gasoline...

here's a picture of it! be careful...it's quite obscene !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment