WELCOME TO MY BLOG...WELCOME, FRIEND...

Welcome to this fun, flowery experience in the land of words, friendship and all things creative !!!
Photobucket





THE FELLOWSHIP

 

Photobucket

ADMINISTRATOR

GROUP; CREATIONS of BEAUTY

CARLA'S VIDEOS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CONFESSIONS

I confess I like my late night date with a certain dark-haired lawyer,

And he seems to like me as well 'cause he keeps our meetings regular,
Every night, ten thirty sharp, never ever early but rarely late,
As certain as the ticking of the clock is the starting of our date.
Of course, there's times, like most men I know, when our meeting is pre-empted,
By a basketball or a football show, no unusual circumstances.
The problem that we have is mine, not his, in this steady love affair...
You see, I have other loves and such that provide me heady fare...
There's my man at one, so handsomely done, a later-aged, gray-haired lawyer...His experience, his savoir faire, charisma and sense of humor
Entices me... and his expertise with good down-home southern cooking
Older or not, i hope to shout, the man is dang good looking...

Then there's this Cuban, a handsome human, who swings around about eleven thirty
He wears a tux with grace and ease, and his eyes are brown and flirty
He can bobaloo and who knows who has heard a softer crooner
I'd fall for him in half a whim but for the one who shows up sooner...

This one is an engineer for the space program and has three sons;
A family man, this kindly dad, a truly domesticated one
So... what, I say... cast your eyes away. You are looking at me like a doozy !
You have never had a hard time in life with picking and with choosing?
So what if my life is full? They are all good men and intelligent...
If you ask me, you wish that we were all so happily content
As me and mine, my wine and dine, my handsome dates with men
Regular as clockwork is what they say, to describe my acumen
So dearie dear, have you no fear, i'm happy, can't you see?
With my love affairs, more than women dare, who haven't got a t.v.
Oh Matlock dear, and Perry sweet, and Fred McMurray honey
Oh Rickey love and turtle doves...why, they don't even cost me money !
So before you go accusing me of being some wanton losee goosey,
Come have tea with me and happily we'll both be television floozies !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment